Most of the time, I use my own charts. But in some situations, I find it useful to be able to search for a specific song in the forum (for a last minute request for example).
The problem, is that 90% of the time, the charts I've imported so far were pretty much inaccurate (wrong chords, wrong form, or confusing). I guess I was out of luck.
I'm pretty sure that there are some great charts out there, transcribed by people that really know what they're doing. The problem is to find them quickly.
I was thinking that it could be a good idea to be able to rank the charts in the forum.
For example, when I search for a particular chart, there are often several version (copies) to choose from. If one of them would have the highest rank number, that's the one I would import. That would save a lot of time searching for the most accurate chart.
A great example for this is the way Waze maps editing system is designed. It doesn't need to be as complex but some ideas could be used.
For example, once I import a chart, I would check it and use it for a gig, then I could put a rank number , so other users could find it quickly.