Thread: how to get my arrangement back?

Default how to get my arrangement back?

It is really not MY arrangement. I accidentally modified Fotogrphia and couldn't seem to undo the mods. How can I just overwrite the Fotographia on my kindle with the standard one?

You can find it here: http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...afia-Tom-Jobim.

At the upper right of the screen is a magnifying glass icon. Press it to open a search page which can be used to search for any previously-posted chord chart. That's how I found "Fotographia" for you.

Thanks. The issue is how do I save this new one in place of the old one? I opened the one you found and pressed save to playlist. But when I look, the old screwed up version is still in t h e playlist.

the title on each chart is different. There's an added number or other information in the title that you can use to tell them apart.

Your app has two places to see song charts
    Songs--your main library, holds every chart you have.
    And
    Playlists-- groups of charts from your library.

To replace a song in a playlist (song 1) with a different one from your library (song 2):
    Add song 2 to the playlist
    iOS
    Edit playlist (at the top of the playlist)
    Scroll down to song 2, touch and hold the lines to the right of the title = and drag title 2 up to beneath title 1
    Touch the red ball beside beside title 1 or swipe across to remove it from the playlist.

Android
    Touch/hold title 2 and drag it up to title 1. Release
    Swipe title 1 to remove

Take care.
    "Removing" (from the playlist) will keep title 1 in your library. "Move to trash" will delete it from your device and from any other playlists it may be in.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-19-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Works. Thanks.