Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: editor window un readable in new version...

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudojazzer View Post
    This has confused me - I have used the "backup" option from the file menu - and saved it to the desktop.
    I hope that will be suffice to get my songs and playlists back for desktop version..
    why should it arrive by email? for mobile devices to be able to restore?

Thanks for the support.
    Sorry my bad. Yes just save it to the desktop. I was thinking iOS as I had just been on it.
    Oops.
    It will load from where they actually are (not from the backup). The backup (where you put them on your desktop is just if some thing goes wrong for some reason. It can be deleted afterwards if you like or kept as a backup).
    Sorry for the confusion.

Argh, no joy.

I trashed the app, (but didn't empty trash) re-installed from the app store, opened app, was pleased to see all my tunes/playlists but on pressing "edit song" got the same odd looking editor menu.
    should i try again and empty trash or is that pointless?

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudojazzer View Post
    Argh, no joy.

I trashed the app, (but didn't empty trash) re-installed from the app store, opened app, was pleased to see all my tunes/playlists but on pressing "edit song" got the same odd looking editor menu.
    should i try again and empty trash or is that pointless?
    Please email us at support@irealpro.com with a screenshot of your Accessibility settings so we can check the app with your settings.
    Thank you!

Same issue here Mac High Sierra, in edit mode, the edit chord box has white text that can't be seen easily, except by cursor moving over the text.....this is in version 20.20.7.1

Makes editing chords a bit weird....any solutions? Thanks...

I think I solved this one , at least for myself.....in the accessibility settings, I had "increase contrast" and perhaps "reduce transparency" checked.....unchecking them made the chord names visible on the editing area ......so that's seeming to be that.....

Maybe your solution will be helpful to others.
    Thanks for sharing
    )BOB