Thread: Text bug ?

Default Text bug ?

Tried send message through Contact Us link, but page just spun and spun and never reloaded. Tried sending message via app 4 times, but app crashed every time. So - maybe Support already got this.

Cannot move text. In editor, I click the 'abc' button. For a split second, the three-lines-icon, text box, and (on the right side) the up/down arrows appear - but then they immediately disappear and are replaced by undo/redo/paste icons. There is no way to move the text up or down. If I enter text, go back to the regular keyboard, and then go back to edit text, same thing happens. See attached screenshot.
    iPad 2, iOS 9.2.1.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ireal.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	389

First report I've heard of this odd behavior.
    The usual first step is to completely power-down the device, then restart.
    If that doesn't "fix" it, you can email
    support@irealpro.com
    Thanks for your detailed description of the issue.
    )BOB

Restarted iPad. Same issue. I will email support.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtrjac View Post
    Tried send message through Contact Us link, but page just spun and spun and never reloaded. Tried sending message via app 4 times, but app crashed every time. So - maybe Support already got this.

Cannot move text. In editor, I click the 'abc' button. For a split second, the three-lines-icon, text box, and (on the right side) the up/down arrows appear - but then they immediately disappear and are replaced by undo/redo/paste icons. There is no way to move the text up or down. If I enter text, go back to the regular keyboard, and then go back to edit text, same thing happens. See attached screenshot.
    iPad 2, iOS 9.2.1.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ireal.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	389
    In the Settings of your device, go to General/Keyboard and disable Shortcuts.
    It's fixed in the update that is coming.
    Sorry about the inconvenience.

That fixed it. But this is definitely a temporary workaround. I hate to change a global setting that negatively affects everything else I do on my device. Looking forward to the iReal update that fixes this. Thanks.