Thread: Paid Feature Requests (suggestion)

Default Paid Feature Requests (suggestion)

Many of us have requests.
    Two of mine are
    1) Add modern DANCE: R&B and House ,House Chill,Classic R&B, Funk etc. Reggaeton

2) A finer resolution for the placement of chords in the Measure so that Chord Rhythms like Shade, Shakira, Modern Bossa etc can be programmed in
    16th Note Rhythms with faint grid lines to facilitate 8th or 16th locations ONLY when MODERN DANCE is selected.
    3) Different Styles can be added in Packs at $5.00 Per Pack
    4) The Finer Grid Programming ability can be used at will as a $10.00 add on.
    Note: I am not affiliated with Developers or this APP but think we should offer a price for each request AND others should be able to say they would buy it.
    IF enough people want a feature and are willing to pay- it is more likely to be developed IMO.
    I would pay up to $ 20 for the above two features.

Thanks very much Bob ...
    Love where they seem to be going with the App.
    And offered to be a Beta Tester..
    I want to create some " modern" Fusion..and IrealPro is a great/ fun way to experiment before taking an idea or Tune to
    "full programming" mode.
    As a kind of "Fusion" Player...R&B oriented Writer I am also learning more about " Trad Jazz" and the New Fusion will be more "Grooving" than the old...so I will love to have these new "Styles" and hopefully finer resolution chord placement within the Measures etc.