Thread: how to import playlists?

Default how to import playlists?

My friend sent me a playlist for the gig. I can't seem to figure out how to import it, I got it onto the device but it just opens as a PDF

Are you sure it isn't a PDF? It is possible to Share a PDF of a single song (the file name will probably be one of the songs) or they might have created a multi-page PDF for you. But PDFs do not import into iReal Pro.
    They will need to share the playlist itself in iReal Pro format (instructions in More, Tutorials).
    If the file name has 'html' after it, it will be the iReal pro file format; or it will be labelled PDF.
    Last edited by dflat; 01-03-2016 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Added information on filename extension

It is in ireal format. But when I click it on Fire it opens as if it were a book on kindle. No sub menu "open in" or anything, or at least I can't find it. Makes this program worthless for me if I can't open a set list.

Quote Originally Posted by camilito View Post
    It is in ireal format. But when I click it on Fire it opens as if it were a book on kindle. No sub menu "open in" or anything, or at least I can't find it. Makes this program worthless for me if I can't open a set list.
    Hi Camilito,
    Which Kindle do you have and what email app do you use on it? Do you have a gmail email address?
    We've just tested it again and it seems like the Email app on Kindle reads it properly when the list is sent from a Gmail to another Gmail account.
    It works fine with the Box cloud app. Do you have the Silk browser on your Kindle?

It is a kindle fire 5th gen. I was trying it from gmail to gmail in silk browser and it wouldn't open.

Could you try it with the Box app?