Thread: Written-out rules for Editor features?

Default Written-out rules for Editor features?

Before I updated to the new version of iReal Pro, I frequently consulted a support document entitled something like "Rules for using Editor features," or some such, but now I cannot locate it. Does it stll exist somewhere? Thanks.
    Jack

If that's not the exact one I had in mind, it's very close. Thanks much. Is there a page in the new iReal Pro that has this info? If not, I'll just save what you sent me here. [EDIT: I since have found the page I had been looking for. It's in the online iReal b Manual. I haven't located any such manual for iReal Pro yet that can be accessed directly through the iReal Pro iPhone app itself, as used to be the case with the most recent iReal b version. -Jack]

My biggest quandary seems to be the Coda. Sometimes it works as I expect and sometimes it doesn't. So, mostly I avoid it by using the 3rd ending instead. I'm thinking that there must be a whole raft of conditions or priorities that govern when the Player bypasses the (goto) Coda sign and when it gives it effect. Like it won't give effect to a (goto) Coda until after all of the repeats and numbered endings are played--or some such? But I recently had an instance in which the Player insisted on playing the Coda before even reaching the 1st ending, so . . . I'm thinking it may also matter in which order you enter these navigation signs? Or maybe it matters that you previously had a navigation sign in there, but then deleted it?
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 11-01-2013 at 04:52 PM.
    Jack

Is there tutorial or video for how to create a song, or to edit one that needs some fine tuning?

UPDATE:
    Be sure to read the guides

http://irealpro.com/category/guides/

And the manual:
    http://www.irealpro.com/manual/

Also explore the question-mark "?" In the circle at the top of each app-page.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 04-13-2017 at 08:15 PM.