Thread: Sync Devices

Default Sync Devices

I really need a simpler way to keep my songs and playlists on sync on all my devices. I currently use iReal Pro on 4 different devices. 2 Computers (A desktop and a laptop), iPad, and iPhone.
    I put together playlists before a gig on my Desktop. Would be nice if they just showed up on my iPad and/or iPhone automagically.

We are working on sync for iReal Pro and based on the survey our users filled out, here are the results:
    Survey results

Don't like this survey at all which assume since we are using only apple devices we are not smart enough to prefer anything else but iCloud...

I really want sync for my iphone and ipad, and no, i don't use iCloud...

Quote Originally Posted by naboo View Post
    Don't like this survey at all which assume since we are using only apple devices we are not smart enough to prefer anything else but iCloud...

I really want sync for my iphone and ipad, and no, i don't use iCloud...
    iCloud works best between Apple devices. Have you had any issues with it?

Could use a an export function then the user would have the ability to chose where they want it saved to.

I email playlists from my Mac (which I like to edit with) to my iPad which I gig with.
    I'm not sure iCloud would be any faster for that sort of usage. There have been times when I was on gig and couldn't find a chart that was probably on my Mac but in that situation I usually don't have wifi so I most likely wouldn't be able to get to the cloud .

speaking of iCloud I feel like Apple forced me to upgrade to the $3 a month plan when my email filled up the free limit.
    I was never able to figure out how to delete all the emails from the cloud only and keep them on my Mac.
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc