Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tuning - Change Playback Pitch

It might also be useful to have microtonal capability. This could be achieved by user selecting the appropriate Scala file as in Apple's Logic.

Default Change playback pitch

Hi, I would like to request to add the possibility to change the playback pitch without transposing the chart. I very frequently play instruments which aren't tuned to A=440, but a bit higher or lower than that. Once I do, I can't play with the app anymore..

I would appreciate very much the addition of this feature - the ideal would be a box that allows me to choose the Hz for A between 380 and 470.

Many many thanks!

Default pitch 440 hz

Hello,

is it possible to change the music pitch in irealb i.e. from 440 hz -> 442 hz?

Best to all, Christoph
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 09-10-2016 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Moved to tuning thread

Quote Originally Posted by ChristophBM View Post
    Hello,

is it possible to change the music pitch in irealb i.e. from 440 hz -> 442 hz?

Best to all, Christoph
    No, not at this time (within the app)
    External options are suggested earlier in this thread.
    )BOB

Default Adjusting concert pitch to other than A=440

Hi everyone! My request to the staff is to add a possibility to type in the Hz for the note A, to anything other than the common 440Hz. Sometime I play with instruments which are permanently tuned in other reference pitch (like 380, 415, 446, 472Hz...), and then using iRealPro is impossible. In this case, it would make much sense if I could tune the software to match the instrument, rather than the opposite. I guess that is should be a tiny addition to the code, as many guitar tuners in the app stores have this option.

Thank you so much for considering this feature! It will open the door for many of us who are classical musicians wishing to improvise
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 09-29-2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Default Pitch tuning

I would like to see output tuneable either side of 440 for instruments that can't be tuned but are not spot on. Also Celtic, & Irish/Scottish styles would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-06-2016 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Default Adjusting payback pitch please!

Hi, I'm waiting for this feature which probably is so easy to add to the app... You see it in every cheap/free tuning app so how is it that it's absent in ireal pro?
    What I request is a very simple feature that allows to calibrate A4 to a pitch different than 440Hz, say with a range of 400 to 470. This will allow me and so many others to play with instruments tuned to anything other than A=440. Please add it in the update! I'll be very grateful if you do.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-23-2017 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Yes being able to retune for an out of tune piano would be very very useful. What’s the current (late 2017) best workaround for iOS users?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomhahn View Post
    Yes being able to retune for an out of tune piano would be very very useful. What’s the current (late 2017) best workaround for iOS users?
    There might be an Audiobus 3 effects app that can do this now.
    https://audiob.us
    They have a forum and support, so you might like to check if there is something suitable.
    Otherwise as suggested, a guitar pitch shifter might work.

Yes, the possibility of changing the pitch would be great and very helpful.
    Maybe next update?