Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tuning - Change Playback Pitch

Post Tuning - Change Playback Pitch

Is there a way to tune down. By that I mean, although the chart would show a C chord the actual concert pitch played would be a B. The cover band I play in has me tune my guitars a half step down. So all my guitar are tune a 1/2step down. Just would be nice not to have to retune a guitar when I use Irealb.
    Thanks for your time!
    Z

This is the most important missing feature for me. Most of my guitars are tuned 1/2 step flat. I don't want to change the tuning so I can play along with ideal B.

Post Tuning

Don't know if this has been asked for. It would be nice to have a tuning control, when you're woking with a flat piano for instance. Later, Ray
    Last edited by raymb1; 04-19-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Second that! My wonderful upright piano is almost a quarter below and so I can not play along with iRealb.
    Are there any plans to implement this feature?

Please implement this feature. I would even pay for this!

Same goes for Guitar have a lot of guitars with locking systems tuned to Eb. A tuning control for playback would great, without effecting the name of the chords.
    i.e. I want to see Em on the chart and hear Ebm.
    Last edited by snake; 07-17-2013 at 06:47 AM.

Default Tuning

I have a lot of guitars with locking systems tuned to Eb. A tuning control for playback would great, without effecting the name of the chords.
    i.e. I want to see Em and the chart and hear Ebm.

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    I have a lot of guitars with locking systems tuned to Eb. A tuning control for playback would great, without effecting the name of the chords.
    i.e. I want to see Em and the chart and hear Ebm.
    A couple of ideas: take audio output from the Mac or device into a pitch shifter; or make a PDF of the chart to view, then use iReal b in the background in the lower key.

[U]Fine tuning[/U] absolutely needed. I cannot play my upright piano with iRealb !!

Quote Originally Posted by buckfish View Post
    [U]Fine tuning[/U] absolutely needed. I cannot play my upright piano with iRealb !!
    plugging your device into a (guitar) pitch shifter (to an amp) is a possibility.

For others interested:
    (Unfortunately Audiobus app only works on iOS devices, not Android - where you can route audio output from iReal Pro into an effects app which could pitch shift before outputting.)