Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Downloading older version

Thank you Nikki for your quick response and fix! Worked like a charm.
    Now it's time to practice!
    All the best,
    Bill

Just sent a PM to Niki. I have this same problem as well. When I try to reinstall ireal B on my Mac (OS X 10.6.8) it wants a license key which I don't have. I have emailed support 3 times and have not yet gotten a response. I also tried Apple support and they directed me back to ireal B. I have the old version which I bought in June 2013. I hope Niki or someone gets back to me here.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
    Just sent a PM to Niki. I have this same problem as well. When I try to reinstall ireal B on my Mac (OS X 10.6.8) it wants a license key which I don't have. I have emailed support 3 times and have not yet gotten a response. I also tried Apple support and they directed me back to ireal B. I have the old version which I bought in June 2013. I hope Niki or someone gets back to me here.
    I emailed you the instruction

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I emailed you the instruction
    Thanks Niki, got it and it worked. I do appreciate it and sorry if I came off so frustrated. If you had sent earlier replies, they likely ended up in my spam folder, which is where I finally thought to look today. Be advised that some of your emails are getting caught in spam filters apparently. But again, thanks. Look forward to getting back to using ireal B. And I was pleased to see that the newly loaded app still had all my personal charts and folders saved. Awesome!

Exactly the same issue for me on my Mac Osx 10.6.8. I cannot use it anymore after the "iRealB is damaged and can't be opened" message.... I tried to re-install it but without success.
    I NEED IT FOR MY WORK EVERY DAY. PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

Quote Originally Posted by luctool View Post
    Exactly the same issue for me on my Mac Osx 10.6.8. I cannot use it anymore after the "iRealB is damaged and can't be opened" message.... I tried to re-install it but without success.
    I NEED IT FOR MY WORK EVERY DAY. PLEASE DO SOMETHING.
    I emailed you the instructions.

Hi Niki, I have the same problem too (Ireal B can't be opened... ) on my Mac 10.6.8. Can you please help me?
    Thank you in advance

Hi Niki , the same thing is happening with me. On macbook 10.6.8 with an error message that ireal pro is damaged, when I try to open.
    Would you please pm the fix to me too? Have a gig coming up this week with many charts on file.
    Thanks so much.
    Last edited by Lisa88; 11-30-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Please email us at support[at]irealpro.com. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Please email us at support[at]irealpro.com. Thank you!
    Thanks so much, Niki. It worked and kept all my updates.
    Panic over.
    Thanks again.
    Lisa