Thread: Chart window size

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by docdosco View Post
    Some charts cover the whole width of the page, yet others have larger margins, and sort of squashing the changes. I was wondering how and why that occurs. Perhaps for reading off a digital device maybe? I have found some charts that I would un-squash if I knew the command to do it.

Doc Dosco
    Doc,
    . Not sure to what you're referring. You can of course vary the width of the whole program. And you can vary the relative widths of the playlist on the left and the chart on the right by moving the border in between them.

Cheers,
    Jer
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-06-2015 at 06:12 PM.
    Jerry Engelbach
    Pianist • Arranger • Composer
    Pátzcuaro, Michoacán, México
    Music Website
    Art Website
    The Internationale Website

Quote Originally Posted by engelbach View Post
    Doc,
    . Not sure to what you're referring. You can of course vary the width of the whole program. And you can vary the relative widths of the playlist on the left and the chart on the right by moving the border in between them.

Cheers,
    Jer

On the formatting, if you go to the 1300 tunes, and look at 500 miles high then skip down to After you've gone, you'll see what I mean. 500 miles high uses the complete width of the chart space. After you've gone has dead space on both sides. I'm just curious as to why....

Cheers,

Doc
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-06-2015 at 06:13 PM.