Thread: How to PASTE

Question How to PASTE

I watch the tutorial and see it can hold down and rub over some bars and then select copy. Then I go down to where I want to paste it. (not the chord editing window, but the sheet itself, as per the tutorial.) HOW do you make it paste. The tutorial just sort of does it. I press very hard after copying but paste doesn't come up. i did a search couldn't find the answer.

You can only change/alter/edit a chart IN THE EDITOR.
    Copy and paste will work in the editor. (Touch the pencil icon, select edit, or duplicate to keep the original chart unchanged)
    )BOB

I AM in the white editor just not the little slot where you edit the current chord. (I tried that too it in't work either) On my phone. I can copy (I think) but not paste. EXAAAAACTLY what do I do after I copy. I thought you can just press where you want it and then a paste option will pop up and you click that and then it pastes what you copy. I am sure I have done it before. But now no paste pops up and nothing happens.
    Last edited by Tixrus; 10-27-2015 at 09:59 PM. Reason: wasn't clear

Ok, in the editor tap to place the blinking cursor where you want on the chart.
    Long press on the blinking cursor until it stops blinking (don't lift your finger) swipe to highlight.
    Then lift finger, choices appear, touch copy.

Then tap the beat where you wish to paste. That will place the blinking cursor.
    Long press on the blinking cursor until it stops blinking. Lift your finger, paste should appear. Touch paste.
    This will insert the copied material adding measures (or spaces)
    Or instead,
    tap the beat where you wish to paste. That will place the blinking cursor.
    Long press on the blinking cursor until it stops blinking (don't lift your finger) swipe to highlight.
    Then lift finger, touch paste. This will over-write the highlited bars with the copied material.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 10-28-2015 at 12:51 AM.