Thread: ireal-b-web-editor-discontinued

Default ireal-b-web-editor-discontinued

I am a new user as of March. Great app, can't believe I didn't know about it before. Creating a lot of rhythm tracks for my piano students, even for classical and lesson-book pieces, and it is helping their time a great deal. They respond so much better to tracks than they do to a metronome!

I am able to upload playlists created on the Galaxy Tab to a sandbox thread and re-import them just fine. So I have basic backup covered.

I am also able to export playlists to Dropbox and tweak them with the web editor.

I am also able to email them to myself, and I can see the email with the playlist link on the Galaxy Tab.

Here's my issue, though:

I am *unable* to re-import them into iReal b on the Galaxy Tab. When I tap the playlist link in the email, iReal b opens, but nothing happens.

When I do the same process with just a single song, it works fine.

Let me know if this sounds like something you might be able to help with - thanks!

I'm running iReal b on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running Jelly Bean. I am using Firefox and Thunderbird on my PC, Firefox and K-9 on my Android.

Doug Rohde
    Minneapolis

Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-29-2016 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unkagug View Post
    I am *unable* to re-import them into iReal b on the Galaxy Tab. When I tap the playlist link in the email, iReal b opens, but nothing happens.
    I do so on a regular basis, and only in very exceptional situations the app encounters problems to import the song.
    Can you send me a (private) email with a song that iRealPro refuses to import?