Thread: More Combination Styles

Default More Combination Styles

At present, there are three combination styles available, including
    • Ballad Double Time Feel
    • Latin/Swing
    • Swing Two/Four

I have requested several others in the past but am reposting in this new thread to elicit comments from other users. I think that the following would be of use to iRP users:
    • Light Rock/Swing. By "Light Rock" I mean a straight-eighths feel without a heavy bass drum presence. This style would be useful for jazz-rock tunes like "Sack 'O Woe" and for pop tunes like "Just The Way You Are" where the solo choruses would use swing eighths. I currently have to use the Latin/Swing style where I want a combination style of straight and swing eighths but a light rock style would be more appropriate.
    • Rhumba/Swing. I play lots of tunes from the 1950s and 1960s and this style would go with them. By Rhumba, I mean a one-measure 3-3-2 clave, with the bass playing the 3-3-2 pattern, similar to the Bolero style we already have.
    • Acoustic Bossa/Swing. The acoustic bossa style we currently have is great and I'd like it paired with swing for some tunes.
    • Samba/Swing. I like the drums better on the samba style than on the Latin style (in Latin/Swing) so I'd advocate for this combination.

I know that this is a lot to swallow but I think that these styles would offer much to our musical community. That said, the single most important feature that needs to be added are tacets (with and without a rim shot on the beat).

Members of our community: please offer comments so that the developers know what we want!
    Last edited by Keith88; 10-22-2015 at 03:51 PM.

I request a combination of Swing Brushes/Sticks for "cool jazz" style tunes where you want a little extra oomph during the solos.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Dale & Keith
    Thank you both for your ongoing participation and contributions in the Forums.
    Your ideas, thoughtful suggestions and feedback as well as the helpful posts you provide for other members are greatly appreciated.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 10-22-2015 at 03:18 PM.

+1 for all those style requests. They are definitely needed. Ray

P.S. I would pay for the extra styles also.
    Last edited by raymb1; 10-23-2015 at 12:06 PM.

Default Style changes

So songs like A Night in Tunisia have two styles that are used. I think a concept like that would be pretty neat. Also maybe styled endings like last time through it plays a Basie Ending or Take the A Train Duke ending
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 05-01-2018 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion

Hola!
    Definitivamente son necesarios más variables de rock, balada y pop. Soy profesional en la música, he recomendado esta apk a mis alumnos, pero tiene gran escazes de estos géneros y son internacionalmente los más buscados para principiantes. Los foros tienen infinidad de canciones que los usan, pero las bases son muy carentes de variables básicas, insustituibles, las que están son insuficientes.
    Aunque sea para venta son indispensables, se debe pensar que los principiantes van a necesitar a la mano, muchas variables de estos 3 géneros que son a nivel mundial los más usados.
    Ese enriquecimiento haría de esta apk la mejor opción para todo nivel. No se uds pero es gracioso ver bases de canciones como Beatles, Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson y otros con ritmos que ni siquiera son básicos de esos géneros. Gracias

Default Solicitud de variaciones de Rock, pop y balada.

Hola!
    Definitivamente son necesarios más variables de rock, balada y pop. Soy profesional en la música, he recomendado esta apk a mis alumnos, pero tiene gran escazes de variaciones de estos géneros musicales, que son internacionalmente los más buscados para principiantes. Los foros tienen infinidad de canciones que los usan, pero las bases son muy carentes de variables básicas, insustituibles, las que están no son insuficientes sin embargo otros géneros están muy completos, felicitaciones!.
    Aunque sea para venta son indispensables, se debe pensar que los principiantes van a necesitar a la mano, muchas variables de estos 3 géneros que son a nivel mundial los más usados.
    Ese enriquecimiento haría de esta apk la mejor opción para todo nivel. No se ustedes, pero es gracioso ver bases de canciones como Beatles, Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson y otros con ritmos que ni siquiera se acercan a formas básicos de estos géneros.
    Por favor, estoy seguro venderían indiscutiblemente un pack de estos géneros musicales y estoy totalmente seguro que todos lo comprarían más que cualquier otro. No porque piense que es mejor, sino porque es indispensable.
    Gracias
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-03-2019 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread