"I Wish You Love" is an English remake of a 1943 French song "Que reste-t-il de nos amours" by Léo Chauliac and Charles Trenet. It was introduced by Keely Smith in 1957 with a Billy May arrangement in American rhumba style and was a hit for Gloria Lynne in 1964; both performances can be found on Youtube as well as a swing performance by Nancy Wilson (also with a Billy May arrangement) from 1960. There are lots of other performances as well.

When sung, the AABA 32-bar form is "always" preceded by a 16-bar verse sung ad lib. This presents a problem for iReal Pro users when the the verse and refrain are included in a chord chart. There is, in fact, a chord chart for this tune on the forum that includes both. However, I find this chart hard to use because it is both difficult and unreliable for me to try to start a chord chart somewhere in the middle on my iPad Mini (I also have trouble with selecting bars in edit mode, so maybe it's me or the iPad). Thus, I have re-edited this chord chart to exclude the verse and have presented it below. I have also made some edits to the chord changes and added a tag ending.

I hope you enjoy performing this tune that was so popular in the 1960s. It is too lovely to be forgotten. I perform this tune with the Latin - Cuba: Bolero style at 90 bpm.

I Wish You Love (no verse) - Trenet and Chauliac