Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: iOS 9.0.1 skipping/stuttering: help!

  1. #21

    Default

    Salve
    TestFlight non mi fa fare niente mi dice di accettare un invito di un link ricevuto via mail.
    Io non ho ricevuto niente
    Grazie.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I need this too. What a hassle. But I must say having someone who responds on a message board is vastly better than Apple support.

    Please send the invite so I can pull the beta via Testflight. I sent an email to your support address.

    Thanks

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salamundi View Post
    I need this too. What a hassle. But I must say having someone who responds on a message board is vastly better than Apple support.

    Please send the invite so I can pull the beta via Testflight. I sent an email to your support address.

    Thanks
    We sent you the invitation. Thank you for your patience!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello,
    i also have the skipping/stuttering-problem (ipad3, current iOS). So could you give me an advise, please. Is there a bugfix?

    I like the app very, very much, but i'm deeply disappointed about the bug. Low CPU mode didn't eliminate the skipping.

    I kindly ask you to give me an answer soon. As i otherwise will give the app back to apple app store and will do a refund. It is awful to use the wonderful app the this bug. I will not pay about 13,- EUR as long as the bug is not fixed.

    Many thanks for your help

    indienoh

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by indienoh View Post
    Hello,
    i also have the skipping/stuttering-problem (ipad3, current iOS). So could you give me an advise, please. Is there a bugfix?

    I like the app very, very much, but i'm deeply disappointed about the bug. Low CPU mode didn't eliminate the skipping.

    I kindly ask you to give me an answer soon. As i otherwise will give the app back to apple app store and will do a refund. It is awful to use the wonderful app the this bug. I will not pay about 13,- EUR as long as the bug is not fixed.

    Many thanks for your help

    indienoh
    Please email us your Apple ID to support@irealpro.com
    Thank you!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1

    Default

    iPad 3 iOS 9.2.1 it is impossible to use the application any more. Set low cpu but doesn't fix the problem.
    Luca

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lnugnes View Post
    iPad 3 iOS 9.2.1 it is impossible to use the application any more. Set low cpu but doesn't fix the problem.
    Luca
    Please email us your Apple ID to support@irealpro.com.
    Thank you!
    The update will be out very soon.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Do you have any questions?

Check out our Support page

Sign up to our newsletter
Join us