Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iOS 9.0.1 skipping/stuttering: help!

Salve
    TestFlight non mi fa fare niente mi dice di accettare un invito di un link ricevuto via mail.
    Io non ho ricevuto niente
    Grazie.

I need this too. What a hassle. But I must say having someone who responds on a message board is vastly better than Apple support.

Please send the invite so I can pull the beta via Testflight. I sent an email to your support address.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Salamundi View Post
    I need this too. What a hassle. But I must say having someone who responds on a message board is vastly better than Apple support.

Please send the invite so I can pull the beta via Testflight. I sent an email to your support address.

Thanks
    We sent you the invitation. Thank you for your patience!

Hello,
    i also have the skipping/stuttering-problem (ipad3, current iOS). So could you give me an advise, please. Is there a bugfix?

I like the app very, very much, but i'm deeply disappointed about the bug. Low CPU mode didn't eliminate the skipping.

I kindly ask you to give me an answer soon. As i otherwise will give the app back to apple app store and will do a refund. It is awful to use the wonderful app the this bug. I will not pay about 13,- EUR as long as the bug is not fixed.

Many thanks for your help

indienoh

Quote Originally Posted by indienoh View Post
    Hello,
    i also have the skipping/stuttering-problem (ipad3, current iOS). So could you give me an advise, please. Is there a bugfix?

I like the app very, very much, but i'm deeply disappointed about the bug. Low CPU mode didn't eliminate the skipping.

I kindly ask you to give me an answer soon. As i otherwise will give the app back to apple app store and will do a refund. It is awful to use the wonderful app the this bug. I will not pay about 13,- EUR as long as the bug is not fixed.

Many thanks for your help

indienoh
    Please email us your Apple ID to support@irealpro.com
    Thank you!

iPad 3 iOS 9.2.1 it is impossible to use the application any more. Set low cpu but doesn't fix the problem.
    Luca

Quote Originally Posted by Lnugnes View Post
    iPad 3 iOS 9.2.1 it is impossible to use the application any more. Set low cpu but doesn't fix the problem.
    Luca
    Please email us your Apple ID to support@irealpro.com.
    Thank you!
    The update will be out very soon.