Quote Originally Posted by docdosco View Post
These days, all I need usually is a lyric sheet on vocal tunes. Funny thing is that I retain changes easliy, but it is hard to recall lyrics. (must be a different part of the brain - one that I burned out with hard living!) I may have posted here about my memory issues. I posted somewhere... (gee I can't remember!). Ha!

I can remember lyrics on tunes I played in my youth with perfect acuity. These days it is not so easy. I have to force myself to remember the damn words, and still some verses slip away and then .... zzzzz... oh, here I am : )

I have printed chord charts for other people if they need them (which is why ireal has proved so valuable). Luckily, being an old fossil like myself, I have other old fossils that I call for gigs, and they generally know the all tunes.

So, Mexico? How did you end up there if you don't mind me asking? I suspect you aren't a fugitive, so it must abe another reason.

Doc Dosco
I do the exact same thing Doc.
I do ireal chord charts on my iPad for other musicians to use but I use a binder with just words that I tweek with Pages (Mac Word) to fit the page so I can read it from a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by docdosco View Post
Doh! I just read the fine print on the 1996 edition and as Bob said, and I should have noted ...that the pages are not continuous for more to be added later, which it appears never happened.

My printed copies are older than the 1996 edition too, but I did grab the newest PDF from online....

Doc
Are you using iGigbook? I've been thinking of getting it but I wasn't sure how available the books were in digital form. I own them all in hard copy so I don't feel guilty about using it. So if the GGB has been digitized has iGigbook added it along with the missing pages?