Thread: which tablet

Default which tablet

Is one tablet better to have than others for this app? Or is the app the same on them all?

The app works on iOS (Apple) and android tablets (not Windows)
    The user interfaces are slightly different so some practice is helpful
    iOS has Airturn android doesn't.
    Users I know on both platforms are generally happy.
    I could easily get used to working with either.
    Android tablets can be less expensive (But they're not iPads ...if that's important to you)
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by halstephensjazz View Post
    Is one tablet better to have than others for this app? Or is the app the same on them all?
    For me (aging eyesight, fumbly fingers, etc.) the larger the display the better. If I could afford one, I'd get the iPad Pro with its 12.9-in. display, but I can't. Like Bob said, Android tablets are less expensive. I got an RCA Maven Pro. The 11.6-in. screen was the largest I could find with an IPS (Apple calls it "Retina") display. A large, high quality screen is invaluable, particularly if someone else is reading along with me from the side. So, to answer your question, iRealPro runs great on OSX, iOS and Android platforms and the files are inter-compatible (I use all three). So it just depends on your personal preferences.

Edit: P.S. To be safe (I was told) Android tablets should be running an ARMv7 processor or better.
    Last edited by DaleMac; 09-22-2015 at 03:43 AM.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.