Thread: Hot to rename a thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hot to rename a thread

please teach me methods of rename for thred.

Quote Originally Posted by popokada View Post
    please teach me methods of rename for thred.
    - from Admin. I have done this for you.
    Edit>Go Advanced.

Hello dflat. I looked for what you suggested, but couldn't find it. You mean post "edit" or a forum "edit"? Post edit doesn't have "go advanced", and neither is there an "advanced" something in the user menus. I looked using both mobile view and regular view.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalokagathon View Post
    Hello dflat. I looked for what you suggested, but couldn't find it. You mean post "edit" or a forum "edit"? Post edit doesn't have "go advanced", and neither is there an "advanced" something in the user menus. I looked using both mobile view and regular view.
    Should be there. You Edit Post, right bottom should be the Go Advanced button for that post entry. Yes use regular view, so it is better using your computer or tablet.

@dflat: I saw the button but not a "change thread title" option. The title field is for the post, not the thread (from what I see...).

@popokada: I tried your song WN, but aside the long version and the 2/2 meter I couldn't hear any discernible difference from the chart already in iRB. What rhythm is it supposed to be played with? What's supposed to change?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalokagathon View Post
    @dflat: I saw the button but not a "change thread title" option. The title field is for the post, not the thread (from what I see...).
    If you own the first post of a thread, I think you just re-title the post and the thread title should change. You cannot change the thread title if you are just posting a reply to the existing thread. If you want to test, make a new thread in the Sandbox and have a play with it.