Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Latin styles ?

Default More Latin styles ?

Latin and Brazilian styles are nice in the player.
    However, I've noticed that when there are two or more chords in the same bar, the piano/guitar plays a repeating pattern over a single beat which sound kind of weird.
    Could it be possible to improve this so no matter how many chords in a bar, the pattern is always played over two bars?

Default Please add more latin styles

I would like to get rumba flamenco style for guitar jam.
    pls make this style��
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 08-06-2018 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Duplicate post deleted

I second that

I second this request!

Default Merengue style ?

Hi
    Where can you download merengue beat, or purchase it.
    Thanks
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-25-2019 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Moved to existing thread, duplicate deleted

Is there any plans for any new style packs? I bought the blues one and would love to spend another £3.99 on a new Latin pack that features more modern rumba/salsa beats featuring more percussion such as congas, bongos, timbales and cowbells

PS I found some threads asking about creating user styles or at least submitting them as templates for the developers - is this something that might happen in the future?

drbongo
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 06-27-2019 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Moved here

Quote Originally Posted by drbongo View Post
    Is there any plans for any new style packs? I bought the blues one and would love to spend another £3.99 on a new Latin pack that features more modern rumba/salsa beats featuring more percussion such as congas, bongos, timbales and cowbells
    PS I found some threads asking about creating user styles or at least submitting them as templates for the developers - is this something that might happen in the future?
    Hello, yes there are plans for new style packs, we have a long list of possible styles including latin ones, but the blues one is the only one available currently so you are up-to-date. We have no plans at the moment for allowing user styles.

Default New Latin styles..

It would be nice if there was a Cumbia style, as well as a Reggaeton style, and a few more Reggae styles.
    Cheers
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 12-13-2021 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Is it possible to devide a measure into 8 beat (eight note) for some syncopated purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by cardi View Post
    Is it possible to devide a measure into 8 beat (eight note) for some syncopated purposes?
    No, not yet. Currently, that won't work.
    Read this
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...beats-up-beats
    And
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...s-on-off-beats

)BOB