Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MIDI Implementation

Default iRig Blueboard compatibility

Please! And Midi implantation for start, stop, looping of parts/sections would be great!
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 12-13-2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

MIDI Song Select from playlist

Default Triggering backing by playing chords on midi keyboard

Do I have the option of playing my keyboard and generating tracks as they do on arranger keyboards? This would help me avoid buying an expensive keyboard that allows you to play a chord and have the backing generated. I am new to this so please bear with my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by HammonDude View Post
    Do I have the option of playing my keyboard and generating tracks as they do on arranger keyboards? This would help me avoid buying an expensive keyboard that allows you to play a chord and have the backing generated. I am new to this so please bear with my ignorance.
    No.
    MIDI control is not available.
    )BOB

Default Select Song in Playlist via MIDI Program Change

I have 500+ songs charted in iReal Pro. Love the versatility of key changes on the fly when needed. The only feature I see missing from iReal Pro that would make it perfectly fit into an automated workflow is MIDI Control.
    Running Ableton Live for tracks, GigPerformer for VST Hosting, and iReal Pro for charts. When I start a song on Ableton, everything is in sync except iReal Pro is not displaying the correct song.
    Would you consider implementing MIDI Input allowing control over selecting the song in a Playlist. Receive simple Program Change 1, 2, 3, etc...
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-23-2023 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

MeeToo … Would you consider implementing MIDI Input allowing control over selecting the song in a Playlist. Receive simple Program Change 1, 2, 3, etc...

Maybe even allow iReal Pro to send MIDI Program Changes per song. That way, one could advance iReal Pro with an Airturn pedal. iReal Pro would then send a program change out MIDI. This would set the Nord to the desired patch.