* Purchased iRealPro for Android yesterday. Generally happy with it, but I'm posting a few feature requests, 1 per thread. *

More Chord Qualities and/or custom qualities. (Yeah, I saw a similar thread to this, but felt this was a little different.)

The first thing I did after downloading the app was type in a few of my compositions to get the feel for the editor, and ran into trouble when some chords I use weren't available. Specifically, -add9 and mM13.

Slash chords aren't a good workaround - I tried G-/A and that was a wreck; inversions matter. EmM9 was an adequate sounding substitution for EmM13, but I have to remember to add the C# when I play it.

Adding more chords would be one solution, allowing custom chords would be another. Would settle for displaying a custom name while playing an existing chord.

While I'm on the subject, I would prefer another step to the chord selection: root, basic quality, alterations, inversion. (example: E, -, 7 and b5, /Bb) That would probably confuse a lot of people, but it would be faster for some of us than searching through the big list.

- DrDeFab, weekend warrior.