Thread: Export and email audio?

Default Export and email audio?

Seria posible en una próxima versión poder exportar a audio [mp3,aiff] y con opción a enviar por email?
    Be possible in a future version can export to audio [mp3, aiff] and an option to send email?

Quote Originally Posted by duke67 View Post
    Be possible in a future version can export to audio [mp3, aiff] and an option to send email?
    Audio export (.wav) coming in an update.
    Send email? you can already send songs and playlists via email to other iReal book users. You can create a PDF (Print>Mail PDF) for sending. The .wav file you will be able to send (or use dropbox etc. if it is too large to email.)

I know that I can send songs via email format irreal song, but I think it would also be interesting in mp3 audio. Because wav? I teach music and this option is very interesting to be able to send songs to my students in the class via email, with chords, time and appropriate rhythm. Wav is very heavy for that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by duke67 View Post
    ...but I think it would also be interesting in mp3 audio. ..
    Yes .wav is a big file, but better for recording. MP3 is a proprietary format.
    You could easily use an application to convert. At the moment we only have audio export using iReal book for Mac. If you have this, you could use Garageband to convert to MP3.

Default E-mailing a song

I tried to e-mail a song and all I'm sending is the program characters. How can I convert it to a wav. file so that my music partner can listen to it?

Thanks, Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I tried to e-mail a song and all I'm sending is the program characters. How can I convert it to a wav. file so that my music partner can listen to it?

Thanks, Steve
    dflat wrote:
    At the moment we only have audio export using iReal book for Mac. If you have this, you could use Garageband to convert to MP3.

Here's my thought:
    If you have an iOS device, you could play the tune in the player and record the tune using a different device (your PC) and save the file (using most any audio program like Audacity) as an mp3 which you could email. I don't think you can do it using just the iPhone (yet).
    Or, your friend could obtain a irb compatible device, get the app and then you'd be all set.
    just email the tune... (code link)
    )BOB

I-Tunes will work too. Just import the .wav file into I-Tunes. Go to the Preferences and set the import format to MP3. Highlight the new tune... go to the Toolbar at the top... open Advanced, then choose Create MP3 Version it will convert as MP3. Done. All purchases from i-tunes store will still be AAC.

I'm not exactly following this. I recently bought iReal b for my Mac. How do I export audio? The only export option I see sends the iReal b file. Thanks! Caleb

Press the export button:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-04-10 at 9.57.34 AM.png 
Views:	246 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	111