Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to import songs from forum to iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob6 View Post
    ... I don't know how to delete the post.
    Navigate to your post, click on Edit, you will see a Delete button below the message area.

I don't see the delete button. I could send you a screen shot.

I don't see the delete button. I could send you a screen shot.
    You need to be logged in from computer or iPad using the Normal view.
    Once you Click on Edit, You will see the window called Reason for Editing. To the right under it are buttons, one is Delete.

I am logged in, but I still don't see the delete button. Here's the screenshot:

We will take a look at it. Sorry about all this.

Sorry Bob, I was getting confused. You cannot delete a thread, I have to. But you should be able to delete your posts in a thread if you need to. So I have deleted your Sandbox thread/post for you. I usually go through manually to delete things in the sandbox, but it helps if you post something there and you delete it yourself, then I know you have finished with it.

Since you cannot delete a thread, you still can Edit and delete the song code then leave a message for admin to delete it for you. This would help.

Thanks for that, now I'll just have to remember this for myself!

So how do I just delete the post if there is no delete button? I'm OK to just leave a message for you to delete, until we figure out where my delete button went.

You say you have the button? Would you mind sending me a screen shot? We're both on a MacBook, right?

...Would you mind sending me a screen shot? We're both on a MacBook, right?
    Hi Bob, if your post is just one in a thread but not the first one which starts off the thread, then when you click Edit you should see this (as attached.)
    But if you started that thread, then it is missing (and I have to delete.)
    Yes this is the view from iPad normal view and computer browsers (not Mobile view from iOS devices since this is more for importing.)

I am not sure if this product is compatible with older iPad models. I now only have an iPad 3. If iPad 3 is not OK, maybe I will upgrade to a latest device.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Life may be tough sometimes, but you can still make it easier. Cuou is here to help make life easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Micully View Post
    I am not sure if this product is compatible with older iPad models. I now only have an iPad 3. If iPad 3 is not OK, maybe I will upgrade to a latest device.
    The current version of iReal Pro is not compatible with older iPads. If you are able to, it would be best to purchase a more recent or new model. (New models will last longer as they will be able to update to the future OSs that Apple release and iReal Pro updates into the future.)

Minimum requirements of iReal Pro currently (May 2019)
    iOS: the current version of iReal Pro requires iOS 11.4 or later.
    App size: approx. 78 MB
    You need 5 - 20 MB to have thousands of songs in the app.
    The main playlists take up approx. 2 MB.

---
    An old version of iReal Pro can run on an iPad 3. Please contact us at Support if you would like more information (although we normally would not recommend doing this).