Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Melody?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsax View Post
    ....I have found that with using finale, laying out the bars and putting the cords in is pretty time-consuming. If the iReal format with chords could be imported into finale or Sibelius etc. I think that could be a real timesaver in creating lead sheets.
    iReal Pro exports musicXML which is used for exporting the chords.
    (You can run a search on music XML in Help).
    Last edited by dflat; 12-10-2018 at 05:20 PM. Reason: "Snap" Bob! answering at the same time

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 3.10.12 PM.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	509Seems to work well . this the demo version of Finale 26
    Probably there is a way to get circle slash for min7b5
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

I se e issues with copyright...what about adding capabilities to show image while playing a song? At least users could visualize a personal image, accidentally with melody 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by acapom View Post
    I se e issues with copyright...what about adding capabilities to show image while playing a song? At least users could visualize a personal image, accidentally with melody 🤗
    Discussed here
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...image-to-chart
    )BOB

Default Play thème

Hello, is it possible to play thé melody during the song ??

Default Scores with individual notes

A good day.
    Translation done through Google Translator.
    I am a clarinet biginner.
    I have loaded the program and I am very satisfied.
    However, I need to ask for information.
    The program allows you to download the chord files but there are non scores with individual notes. And if I need to download the files related to the scores with the musical notes, how can I do? What sites or programs do you recccomend?
    If you could also reply to me by email, I would be pleased
    Thank you in advance
    nicola.gentile.vt@gmail.com
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-25-2020 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Default Melodies

Does anyone know of a similar forum to this where I could pull down melodies or lead sheets ?
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 05-04-2020 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

I have ditched Finale after 30 years.
    MuseScore has a forum/subscription website that has many songs submitted by users (just like here) they are often very accurate. There is not nearly the selection as we have here but songs can be transposed very easily. It all happens from the website. I forget what the subscription costs it’s like $25-$30.
    However , Once you learn IRP you will discover that nothing can replace it!!
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Lightbulb Song Melodies

It would be great if you had the option to include the song melody over the chords so as to choose to play the chords along to the melody and improvising with such, or whatever else you wanted to do.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 06-19-2021 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread