Thread: Problem downloading jazz 1300

Default Problem downloading jazz 1300

Hello i try to get the 1300 standard with the blue link for android split in 4 part but i can't download this both from chrome and firefox,i have i realb istalled on android phone,help me

Quote Originally Posted by marcoguidonecchi View Post
    Hello i try to get the 1300 standard with the blue link for android split in 4 part but i can't download this both from chrome and firefox,i have i realb istalled on android phone,help me
    You could send an email to: support@irealpro.com

)BOB

Use the Forums window tab within the app (otherwise try the browser the phone came with).

It is not appearing AT ALL either on my ipod or even on the website. I sent two emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Lornest View Post
    It is not appearing AT ALL either on my ipod or even on the website. I sent two emails.
    Lornest, we sent you an email.

what happened to the splitted 1300 jazz tunes thread. I can't seem to find it. The search finds it but when you click to it there is no page and when you try to notify the administrator, it says this function doesn't work on mobile. Help please...

The Jazz 1300 split playlists (for older android devices) are in the Jazz 1300 thread:

http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...1300-Standards

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-14-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by urazyjazzy View Post
    what happened to the splitted 1300 jazz tunes thread...
    from Android v6.2 and above, you should be able to download the complete 1300 Jazz playlist (and others with a large number of songs) with a single Tap.
    (Duplicate songs will not be imported if they already exist on your device.)
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-14-2015 at 09:01 PM.