I'm performing weekly with iRealPro on the iPad Air. The biggest problem I have is finding the chart quickly when the next tune is called.

What's needed IMHO is an alphabetical index down the right hand side of Playlists.

When using a playlist like "Jazz 1200", typing in the search box will certainly work, but typing seems to take too long when under pressure. Scrolling through 1200+ tunes isn't fast enough either. My "Songs" view contains lots of other stuff besides "Jazz 1200", so using the index in that view means more scrolling.

I've always wanted a folder-level organization, so that when playing a Jazz gig, I'd never see my Country tunes for instance. Then I could make a playlist for that night or that band, but drop back to the "Songs" view of my "Jazz" folder in case an unusual Jazz tune was called. I'm guessing that will probably never happen, but would also solve my indexing problem.

Any advice on how to quickly find songs while the bandleader is counting them off would be appreciated.

Thanks....Lyle