Thread: More styles for Rock/Pop

Default More styles for Rock/Pop

So I don't know if it's in the works already, but I feel like your Jazz offerings are superb. The rock/pop styles on the other hand are not so great. I would love to see better rock and pop stylings, because a lot of the music i play really isn't jazz at all. I would purchase a pack. I think the work you did on the jazz pack is pretty great, but with so many Jazz stylings offered that sound decent, I don't feel like I need new ones.

I agree. It would be nice to have something else than just aperggios playing on the verses in the pop/rock style.

Hi folks.
    I agree - that the pop rock styles are pretty limited. And more 'basic' rhythms would be good.
    I was looking for a style which, in 3/4 gives an uncluttered drum beat and straight bass and chords (with no 'clever' bass timings).
    Like:-
    Kick 2 3 Snare 2 3
    Bass Bass
    Chord Chord

It would be GREAT if we could buy a 'Styles Editor', and have some control over instruments and patterns. :-)

We are collecting your feature requests in a survey so we can determine the most requested ones.
    Cast your vote in the iReal Pro Feature requests survey

Thank you for your feedback!

In the request survey, what exactly is the difference between "export a whole playlist as pdf book" and "export setlist as pdf"?

"export a whole playlist as pdf book": export every song in the playlist as a PDF instead of exporting them one by one
    and "export setlist as pdf": export the list of songs in the playlist

Ok, I understand now.
    But I don't see the need of adding a feature for exporting a list of songs in a playlist. This can already be done by exporting a html file that can easily be converted to a PDF file.
    But exporting a whole playlist as a PDF book, is something that is definitely needed!
    Last edited by CyrilleB; 10-29-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Default Rock Styles

I just bought the Blues styles, a great addition to iReal.

If you made Rock styles I'd be very keen to buy
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 12-26-2017 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread