Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More styles for Rock/Pop/R&B

Hi
    Thanks for adding my request.
    However I dont think more styles for rock is enough.
    I think a major distinction for rock is that drums and bass are usually very different between one song to another, just the progression does not give enough feel of the song. I cannot imagine just adding more styles as being enough to make many rock songs to sound significantly better. I think for rock something else is needed... therefore I propose for instance the ability to combine gp (or midi) sounds.
    Thanks
    yellow

Default Metal style?

I'm new to this app and am really enjoying it, and I just hope that if someone sees this message, and has some time to create a chart, if he could make a rock or metal one, thx!
    (And as well create a Metal style in the player and edit the Rock one, because this one doesn't sound like rock, and it is uner the Pop category, which is incorrect

This app is awesome, and as I saw in previous requests, with which I agree, it would even be better, and would have more fame, if this app had a metal style, hard rock, punk and other rock styles, with distortion instruments, as well as base rock/metal charts, as jazz already has, this way allot of people will have their prefered songs here too and will be able to jam over it!
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-20-2021 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread, merged two posts
    Necrom \m/

Two words: More Cowbell.

Default Cut Time funk drum pattern?

Is there a cut time funk drum groove out there? Something to play along with a tune like The Jody Grind or similar?
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 05-05-2021 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by guitar101 View Post
    Is there a cut time funk drum groove out there? Something to play along with a tune like The Jody Grind or similar?
    Did you try "Bluenote" itself? (Jazz - Bluenote)

Default Punk styles

I’d love to see some punk or pop punk styles added.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-01-2022 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

The Killers, The Strokes, late-period Panic! at the Disco, Walk The Moon, Saint Motel, Bad Suns, the 1975, Fitz and the Tantrums, fun., The Wombats
    netgear login
    pikashow apk
    Last edited by lelebc99; 03-27-2023 at 09:06 PM.

Default Newbie - R&B

Hi - I’m searching for some more R&B styles as there only seems to be a few - can someone point me in the right direction please - iv’e done a search but it comes up with nothing ? Thanks

There are currently three groups of available styles included with the app.
    1.Jazz 28
    2. Latin 8
    3. Pop 15

There are two style groups available as separate in-app purchases.
    1.Salsa 17
    2.Blues 12

That’s all the available iRp styles, for now.
    )BOB

Oh yes, it would be so nice to have more Pop groove to play along! I would be happy to pay for the add-on.
    Cannot wait!