Thread: Lyrics not lining up after last update

Default Lyrics not lining up after last update

I'm a vocalist and I have added lyrics to many of the jazz standards on my IPad. I make a point of lining up the appropriate lyric under the matching chord to make it easier for musicians to use my charts when accompanying me.

After the last update (6.2) the lyrics are not lining up the way they were prior to the update.

They are positioned correctly in the editor, but after saving the chart doesn't display the lyrics positioned as they were in edit mode.

I appears the rendering of the text is smaller in the display mode than in the edit mode. I have lyrics added to close to 100 jazz standards so this is a big problem for me.

Is there a setting change that I can make so they appear in the rendered chart the same as they do in the editor so what you see is actually what you get?

Is there any way to uninstall the latest update and go back to the previous version?
    Last edited by Katieo; 06-03-2015 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Clarification

Hi Katieo,
    We will change it back in the next update.
    Thank you for your patience!

Kateo,
    Would happen to be a le to offer a tip on how you go about adding the text ?
    ( no lyrics to be posted / shared on forum of course )
    I mean just how you do it for your personal use ?

Quote Originally Posted by Molasses View Post
    Kateo,
    Would happen to be able to offer a tip on how you go about adding the text ?
    ( no lyrics to be posted / shared on forum of course )
    I mean just how you do it for your personal use ?
    This post has an example chart that may be helpful:

http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...1306#post31306

IReal pro format isn't set-up to easily align complete lyrics with chords. Most folks find "reminders" are enough to get each verse started. Once started, each verse can usually be completed.

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 09-07-2015 at 10:11 PM.