Thread: Sugar - Maroon 5

Default Sugar - Maroon 5

Hey guys,

Noticed the lack of popular songs over here so I just uploaded this to share it with you guys. This is my first time doing this so let me know if some parts are redundant or something. Will gladly appreciate the feedback!

Other than that, really like the community that's going on over here!

Your fellow music lover,
    RED243

Sugar (Ult Guitar ver- 1) - Maroon 5

thanks for doing chart.
    recomend 4 bars w repeat 4X indicated w text below or above bar ( select text where u would select chord symbol then at right side of app u can use up/down arrow to move txt above bar if needed)
    instead of 8 bars that are 4 chords x 2 repted anyways. Easier to read, and cleaner, less redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by thornhillmusic View Post
    thanks for doing chart.
    recomend 4 bars w repeat 4X indicated w text below or above bar ( select text where u would select chord symbol then at right side of app u can use up/down arrow to move txt above bar if needed)
    instead of 8 bars that are 4 chords x 2 repted anyways. Easier to read, and cleaner, less redundant.
    Instead of merely suggesting corrections, it's best to post your edited chart. That saves everyone a lot of duplicated effort.
    We can then easily download your (edited) chart and compare both charts side by side and with the player.
    Thanks,
    )BOB