I know this has come up before. Apologies if it is redundant to any recent thread(s).

I love iReal Pro so much. I use it all the time. I have many, many chord charts that I've created for my own use, and thousands of others that I've downloaded. I often play a song or chord sequence using different styles and tempos, often sparking creativity in re-imagining existing songs.

I recently started using Loopy Pro, for live looping, for practice, and other purposes as well.

It would be awesome if iReal Pro could be an AUv3 plugin, in my case for use in LP but I imagine in other hosts as well. It would be so incredibly useful if I could pick a song from my iReal Pro library and then trigger individual sections (A, B, C, D, in, V) to start / loop / stop (eg from from my Midi pedalboard), using the parts generator I already know and love in iReal Pro (ie drums, bass, keys, etc.).

Other "jam buddy" plugins exist, but none work quite like iReal, and of course none will readily use the iReal song library I've spent many years building up.

I'd pay a reasonable price for this, and I imagine others would too.

Apologies if this idea has already been beaten to death, or if it's already possible and I'm just too dumb to figure it out.