Thread: Practice and Mixer - Save with chart?

Post Practice and Mixer - Save with chart?

just as we save style, repeats and tempo against the song it would be great if we could also save the practice, mixer and instrument choice settings.

If we could save the mix settings for each song, that would be great.

Default Working with Styles and instrumentation

Hi !

I wonder if I can save a song with a Style having a specific instrumentation, and then save another song with the same Style but with a different instrumentation. The way I see it, when I change the instrumentation of a Style, it seems to be a global paramater and all the songs using this Style automatically switch to the same instrumentation.

It would be really practical if each song could be saved with its own style AND its own instrumentation ! How can I do that ?

Thanks so much for your precious help !
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 09-18-2022 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Default Save instrumentation and volumes within a song

Hi !

Would be nice and really practical if, for a same style, we could save different instrumentations and volumes in different songs. We could then prepare a set in such a way that we would’nt need anymore to fuss around before hitting Play !
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 09-18-2022 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread