Thread: License error by android without google apps

Default License error by android without google apps

Hello,

I purchased ireal in 2012 and was using it until a few days ago I deinstalled all google apps and my google account from my phone (Galaxy s i9000).
    Is there a way to set the license without a google account? I don't want to set it up for privacy reasons.

You need to download the app from Google Play. On first run the app will check for validity of your purchase. After a week it will check once again to see if your license is still valid (in case you asked for a refund).

Hello,

thank you for the prompt answer. My problem is though, that I don't want to install the google apps. I could do it once to let the application check the license, but as I install custom roms in my android phone a few times in a year, it's still annoying having to install the google apps and set up the account every time.
    I suppose I only have the option of using other apps...

If you backup iRealPro using TitaniumBackup, and restore it after installing the new rom, I guess (haven't tried) that it won't need to check the license again.

Having said that... I'm also considering to remove the google stuff so it will be a nasty complication if iRealPro (and, I guess again, some other paid apps) will refuse to work.