Thread: Support for altered guitar tunings...

Question Support for altered guitar tunings...

This might be a wild fantasy but what would make this app beyond perfect for me would be if the guitar chord chart/diagram/construction option would support altered tunings (in particular Perfect 4th tuning) which I converted
    to a year ago after roughly 20 years of standard tuning and regret never having done this from the very beginning. I will also be switching to a 7 string very shortly too but I suspect that's just asking for trouble.

More and more guitarists (especially the ore innovative and exciting ones) are branching out with wildly altered tunings and 7, 8, 9 and even 10 string guitars and this I think is beginning to render the old standard chord diagram and voicing books/apps somewhat limited and redundant.

Thoughts anyone?
    Last edited by GodZoo; 04-05-2015 at 07:36 AM.

Is altered tuning support something this app could possible accommodate in some future update?

Hmm.. no one?
    Last edited by GodZoo; 04-06-2015 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodZoo View Post
    Is altered tuning support something this app could possible accommodate in some future update?
    It could but not at the moment. Less likely is support for 10 string guitars