Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extra Styles : Pay 2 times - 1 for you iPhone and one more time for you iPad !

Default Extra Styles : Pay 2 times - 1 for you iPhone and one more time for you iPad !

Hello
    New in the forum ; just to inform what's happen to me.
    I bought "iReal Pro" recently (I consider it's very good application to play jazz), I use it on my iPhone and my IPad with no problem.
    But recently, via my iphone, I payed for 12 "Extra Styles" and I had the surprise to discover that you have to pay one more time to use also on your iPad.
    As for all purchase via AppleStore you can synchronize it in oder to have the same both on you iPhone and Your Ipad, I'm sure it is a bug
    How to correct that.
    Regards
    Bertyreal
    3 april 2015
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-27-2015 at 10:00 PM.

Check that you actually paid for both, you would have two receipts from Apple. Also check you used the same Apple account on both devices.
    If you have been charged twice using the same account, contact Apple with your receipt numbers.

Why should receive two acknowledgments ?
    I paid "Extra Styles" once on my iphone and I expect to use it also on my ipad but your application asks me to also pay for ipad .
    I do not understand.

Sorry I misunderstood.
    In More, you should see a Restore purchases button. (Make sure you are logged in to the same iTunes account on your iPad).

Great ! It works now.
    I follow your advice "Restore purchase" button and it's now OK for my iphone and also my iPad.
    Thanks for the reply and congratulations for application iReal Pro.
    Berty from France.

Aha.. I had to make a decision a few hours ago.. do I buy the app for my iPad Air 2.. or my poweful 27" 5K Retina Imac.. The iMac won as it's all hooked up to my Yamaha Studio monitors, a Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 Audio Interface and Logic Pro X.

If I wanted the app on my iPad too just for sketching out chord charts while in bed or away from home would I need to buy it again?

Quote Originally Posted by GodZoo View Post
    If I wanted the app on my iPad (in addition to my Mac) just for sketching out chord charts while in bed or away from home would I need to buy it again?
    Short answer: yes
    More:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...9604#post29604

My decision went the other way. I wanted a portable, instantly transposing fakebook with thousands of charts to use on the bandstand in the dark....
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 04-04-2015 at 11:23 PM.

Ok thanks Bob.. Is there a price difference?. Would my imports and downloads and creations be synced across both devices? I think I will need both versions.

edit: Just seen it's £5 cheaper, worth every penny 10 times over.. charts in the dark did not even occur to me!

edit2: Bought it..
    Last edited by GodZoo; 04-04-2015 at 11:44 PM.

Sync is still in development.
    It's easy to create a backup (in settings) on your primary device, email it to yourself.

On your secondary device, (make a backup just in case) then delete your app's content (also in settings)
    Then open the email backup from your Primary device, touch the link....done.
    )BOB

I had already downloaded the identical content (about 2,400 standards) to the iPad before you wrote your reply. (Will try your back up suggestion too)

Do all in app purchases have to be bought twice too? If I great an arrangement with a purchased jazz style and upload it.. will the person who download it get the style I arranged it in?

Are the Mac and iPad versions identical in function? I can't seem to find bars/s section repeat/loop mode on the iPad?
    Last edited by GodZoo; 04-05-2015 at 12:47 AM.