Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Folders ?

Default Please add folders!

Hi,
    When can we expect the ability to organize playlists in folders? So one doesn't end up with 300 lists up front...Should be a pretty easy feature to add. Thanks for a great app!
    Cheers
    Uri

I second that

I third it! To keep things simple, this could perhaps be an optional advanced feature that had to be explicitly switched on. This seems appropriate as it’s probably only long-term users who see the need for folders (probably takes long-term use to produce so many lists that folders seem like a good idea).

Absolutely necessary for me.

Very useful to me!

Default Playlist Folders

A new feature request. Playlist folders would be great for when working with different groups, you could have setlists for each group, or singer, project, etc.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-02-2020 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

I completely agree!!!! Is it possible to create sub folders? Very useful in organizing.

Default Someway to organize playlists. Folders?

I have many playlists for different groups. It would be great if I have a folder for my bluegrass group one for my jazz group one for playlists of artists that I’ve downloaded from the forum. Etc. etc..
    I’ve tried combining some playlists, but it really defeats the purpose, and makes things much more complicated.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 04-15-2023 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Default Folders for playlists?

How about folders for playlists? It would be helpful organizationally to have folders for those of us with large amounte of playlists for different groups/clients. Or maybe an archive function for old playlists?
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-11-2024 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread