Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Folders ?

Default Folders ?

Folders for playlists section. Like iTunes does.

I have a lot of playlists, folders would be great to organize them.

Thank you for the best musical app ever!

This is a request that I made back in January, 2013. I think it would really eliminate clutter on the playlist panel if this could be implemented.

Yes! With my collection still growing the need to organise into folders becomes urgent.

I totally agree! I have tons of playlists and scrolling through them all is cumbersome and time consuming. This would be an awesome addition!

Totally agree as well. Would be great to organize the playlists in folders for like different projects to keep a better overview. So yes, please!

Default Playlist subfolder

It could be useful to have subfolders for playlists. I'm having so many playlists and it could be convenient to be able to arrange the playlists into subfolders

I second that wish - the same thing with a lot playlist that I would like to keep and the new ones are way down at the end... a drag if you are charting new songs and have to add them to the playlist and constantly scrolling down.
    Or a possibility to blend out some playlists.

Best regards - Christoph

Agreed, sub folders would make things a lot tidier.

Default Adding folder option in iReal Update

I think a few updates ago i read something about being able to put playlists in a folder, to keep it a bit more organized... still wanting the feature very much. So if possible... would be great if i could put all my playlists for different projects in separate folders in the near future. Looking forward to it!

Best
    Ton
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 06-28-2018 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread

Hi Ton,
    You can cast your vote in this survey here:
    https://irealpro.com/feature-request/
    Thank you!