Quote Originally Posted by Buco View Post
Android users don't care about across device sync?
Android users are that much different than Apple users?
That's just nuts. It's really, really hard to believe.
You have 100000 downloads on the play store and 4100 reviews and you think these people don't care about the content of their playlists being the same on every device regardless of where the change was made?!?
I missed this survey but I'm not on Facebook anyway so it wouldn't be possible for me to participate either way.
I'm not that much on these forums either.
I use the app close to every single day of the year.
I've been wondering pretty much since I got the app how come the app doesn't reflect the changes made to playlists across devices.
I figured it's coming and would check every now and then only to see people asking about it in the forums.
You don't have a one single person in one single thread dealing with this feature that said "guys why do need that, it's just not that big of a deal?". Not a single one that I could see.
Now you've made this survey that doesn't even make sense the way questions are formulated and you say "oh well, there just isn't enough interest...".
How about the question "I'm on Android and I want sync".
However it is that you define "sync" as there seem to be many interpretations of similar but different enough scenarios.
But they all kinda boil down to the same issue: the way it is now, when it comes to sync the app is good for a single device only without a user's input tinkering with changes across devices.
All I can see is it takes work that the iReal team is just not willing to put in and that's disappointing.
You can make a backup of your songs and transfer it to your other devices in 1 file. You're right, it's not sync but we've been working on sync for over a year and it's more complicated than it seems - mostly between different platforms.
We sent out a newsletter about it this year. Check it out here: http://eepurl.com/cwMYl5

We have a feature request survey and you can cast your vote to the Android sync here: https://goo.gl/forms/eRR0xH8HBCRMOwl32

We are a small company, put a lot of work into development and the updates have been free of charge in the past years.
I'm sorry for your disappointment and please free to contact us directly for a refund.