Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Export Setlist as PDF

I guess my post wasn't very clear. It wasn't about exporting the list of songs (like a table of content), but about exporting the actual charts from a playlist.
    But great thanks to Sciurius who has designed a great tool and helped me out a lot!

Okay
    To Print out a set list for bandmates you just email the set list to yourself .
    That's probably been said ��

Cyrille
    Are you looking for something that would look like a PDF real book?
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Yes, I know how to export the song "titles" of a playlist. What I was looking for is to export the entire playlist as chord chart, like pdf real book

Quote Originally Posted by CyrilleB View Post
    Yes, I know how to export the song "titles" of a playlist. What I was looking for is to export the entire playlist as chord chart, like pdf real book
    Of course the long way to do it would be to individually make a PDF of each chart and then put them in a folder or use an app like igigbook to make them searchable.
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

This is not an option for me. I have 300+ songs in my playlists. Exporting them manually one by one would take forever.

I can see how you would want a PDF setlist for those musicians that refuse to get iRealPro .
    I often get resistance from musicians that just don't want to try something new.):

Sorry, but you're totally wrong.
    The PDF playlist would be for myself only to use as a backup if my device run out of battery or simply fails during a gig
    Also, I want to be able to view the charts I've created on my computer (for checking chords or structure), or to open a window with a chart and a window with lyrics next to each other.
    The main reason is definitely for backup. I spent countless hours creating and transcribing charts. I want to have a paper copy of that work.
    By the way, all the musicians I know or play with have already bought iRealpro :-)

Yes, I would love have an option to export a set of songs into either separate files of a multi page pdf.
    IReal is great as a study and a reference, but I would be great to be able to stick a Chord sequense in ireal, export songs into pdf, rehearse, take notes, add rhythms with the Apple Pencil and let the song set into shape, change chords and change them back in pdf form.
    When all is said and done, you make the a last and final edit in iReal and bob’s your uncle!

Please cast your vote to "Export a whole playlist as a pdf book" through this link:
    http://irealpro.com/feature-request/
    Thank you

UPDATE

iReal Pro 8.2 is now available as a free update for iOS, Mac and Android for existing users.
    This release is all about making it easier to organize your playlists.
    We also added the option to share a playlist as a PDF booklet or as a Setlist in plain text.
    You can also reorder your playlists.
    )BOB