Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Export Setlist as PDF

I smell some misunderstanding here. As I understand, the setlist is a list of names of songs to play, in the right order. This can be done easily (e.g., by mailing the setlist to yourself).
    However, I seems like the question was how to create a hard copy (PDF or similar) of all songs of a setlist, which is a different beast.

Yes, that's the idea.
    I know how to convert jpg files to pdf, but there's no way I can go through this procedure one song at a time for my 200+ songs playlists! That would take way too much time.
    The only solution: multi-page pdf export so we can export an entire playlist (chord charts, not only song titles!)
    And to do this even better, when exporting, a pdf bookmark could be created as well in the process for easy access and search in the pdf document.
    One other thing, I wish it could be exported to pdf as embedded text instead of jpg image. That would result in better quality output, smaller file size, faster export and enable text searching within the pdf doc.
    That would be awesome, but if it's too complicated to implement, jpg is alright too.

Default pdf jpg file converter

Does anyone know if there's a software or out there that is able to convert iReal Pro files (html) to PDF of JPG?
    I'd like to export an entire playlist and convert it automatically to PDF or JPG.
    I'm not sure if such software exists.

Quote Originally Posted by CyrilleB View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a software or out there that is able to convert iReal Pro files (html) to PDF of JPG?
    I'd like to export an entire playlist and convert it automatically to PDF or JPG.
    I'm not sure if such software exists.
    Cyrille we have this on our future list so it is likely it will be implemented eventually. I understand your frustration as I have had to construct PDFs of playlists also.

On iPad (I think you have Android) I was able to share each song directly into a PDF app then afterwards, simply merge them. There might be some process similar on Android (I have not looked into this.) If you run iReal Pro on Mac, you might be able to program Automator to do this. You probably know this, but I am just mentioning it here for any others reading your post.

I know the way to export single JPG songs (one by one) to a desktop then merge them into a single PDF document, but it's a long, long process!
    For long playlists, it would take hours!
    Glad to hear that this feature will be implemented sometime in the the near future (I hope!)

Here's another reason why multi-page PDF playlist export function could be a life saver:
    Performing a quick playlist back up that could be printed out in short time just in case my device dies before a gig.

Default Bulk playlist export as image or pdf

I know this topic has been around for a while. I just want to check what has been done so far regarding this subject.
    I've been told that pdf export is now available for those who use a recent Android version (above 5 I think), but is it possible to export an entire playlist now?
    Image or PDF, I don't really care anymore, as long as I don't need to export each song one by one.
    I need to get my phone fixed, and it might take a week or more. In the meantime, I will need to print out on paper all the songs I use for my gigs. Doing it one by one would take forever.
    Or is there any other alternative using a third party app?

I have an experimental tool that can do that. PM me for details.

I've sent you a message to your mail box

I used to send lists to myself then print the message for my fellows, but there wil be great to have tonality for each song.
    More generally, it will be very usefull to have a function that sends lists in PDF format with tonality and tempo ...