Thread: Guitar chords displayed during playback?

Default Guitar chords displayed during playback?

I noticed a video put out by Ireal that shows how to display the chord diagrams (not the chord names) during playback. The video can be seen here...

https://vimeo.com/33688376

Around the 1:15 mark the narrator directs me to go to the "font" setting to change the guitar display so that the chord names are removed and the chords are shown.

Is this feature still available?

You are watching an iOS (iPad and iPhone) video. Unfortunately the Android version does not have this feature yet but we have it on a list for the future.
    For now, having the diagrams appear at each measure while playing (or a long press while stopped) can be used.

I'm bummed as this is a feature that would be VERY handy, but it's comforting to see a fast and caring response from the Ireal group.

yes it is useful
    a little difficult to read on small devices—tablets are much clearer. Sorry, we are aware a few of you would like it for Android.

Actually, I have an android emulator for my Win7 laptop. I run iReal through the emulator and have a huge screen compared to tablets. I know of quite a few people who do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayuiers View Post
    Actually, I have an android emulator for my Win7 laptop...
    Bluestacks or Andy? we are interested because others may want to do this. We have suggested trying Bluestacks previously but not had anyone report about Andy. Thanks.