Thread: adding songs to playlist problem

Default adding songs to playlist problem

I search for a song in the song list, find it and want to add it to a playlist - but the "more/trash" icon (swipe left..) only shows when I'm in the full list. So I have to scroll through the full list every time I want to add a song to a playlist.
    A bug, missing feature or am I doing something wrong ?
    --

Quote Originally Posted by madsv View Post
    I search for a song in the song list, find it and want to add it to a playlist - but the "more/trash" icon (swipe left..) only shows when I'm in the full list. So I have to scroll through the full list every time I want to add a song to a playlist.
    A bug, missing feature or am I doing something wrong ?
    --
    When viewing the main song list, a left-swipe on a title offers the more/trash options.
    In playlists, a left-swipe on a title only permits removal of that title from the playlist.

To add songs to a playlist from either the main index or a playlist, I prefer to touch the title to display the chart. (Song-view)
    That way I can ensure that it's the correct one. Then I touch the share-icon (upper right) and select "add to playlist", choose the playlist. (Which I've usually moved to the top position)
    By playlisting songs this way (not swiping) it's less likely my fat-fingers will accidentally trash or remove a song and the method is always the same no mater which index/list I'm on.

You never have to scroll through a long list to locate a tune. Just enter a keyword(s) from the title in the search field above the first song in any list/index.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-26-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    When viewing the main song list, a left-swipe on a title offers the more/trash options.
    In playlists, a left-swipe on a title only permits removal of that title from the playlist.

To add songs to a playlist from either the main index or a playlist, I prefer to touch the title to display the chart. (Song-view)
    That way I can ensure that it's the correct one. Then I touch the share-icon (upper right) and select "add to playlist", choose the playlist. (Which I've usually moved to the top position)
    By playlisting songs this way (not swiping) it's less likely my fat-fingers will accidentally trash or remove a song and the method is always the same no mater which index/list I'm on.

You never have to scroll through a long list to locate a tune. Just enter a keyword(s) from the title in the search field above the first song in any list/index.
    )BOB
    Thank's Bob - that's great! - I missed that option in share..!
    I have another question now - how do you move the "add to playlist" to the top position of the share window ?

Quote Originally Posted by madsv View Post
    how do you move the "add to playlist" to the top position of the share window ?
    Easy.
    Playlists,edit, scroll to the list you'd like to move, touch/hold the horrizontal-lines-icon of that list, slide up/down.
    Touch the "?" In the circle (top right) to view in-app tutorials.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-26-2015 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    Easy.
    Playlists,edit, scroll to the list you'd like to move, touch/hold the horrizontal-lines-icon of that list, slide up/down.
    )BOB
    ok - I misunderstood. I thought you meant move the "add to playlist" to the top of the share window.
    I know the other option :-)
    --