Thread: iReal Pro Android bug...

Default iReal Pro Android bug...

My iReal Pro for Android has a bug: every time I start the playalong function the drums come back on. I have to hit play and then open the mixer while it's playing and move the drum volume up and then down to zero again. If I hit stop or play through the number of choruses the drums need to be re-muted each time. This is the same on two Android tablets and my Android phone. Version 6.0.4.

Also, it'd be nice if I could use one style by default so I don't have to change each tune to Gypsy Jazz over and over on my phone and tablet. My accordionist has an iPad and the style just stays set globally for him. His drums also stay muted.

Thanks!

Hello,
    the style should be remembered for a song (it is playlist or in song index specific—meaning the same song in different playlists can be set to a different style). Are you saying when you open the song again it has not remembered gypsy jazz even though you have set it to this style previously?

The volumes should stay the same once set, so when you touch play, the volume you have set (even if muted) should be the volume as it plays.

You could backup one device, trash the app, download a fresh copy from the Play store, restore your backup and see if it still happens.
    What devices are you using?
    Is it just one song that does not remember the style or any song with any style?
    Is it just gypsy jazz style that has the volume problem or any style?

Thanks.