Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Betcha By Golly Wow - Bell Creed

Default Betcha By Golly Wow - Bell Creed

If somebody figures out a better intro, please edit and post. Nice solo tune. Actually done by the Stylistics

Betcha By Golly Wow
    Last edited by mididiot; 05-02-2012 at 09:16 PM. Reason: wrong group

Corrected intro and composers. Also a hit by The Stylistics, not the Delphonics

Betcha By Golly Wow

The second and fifth bars of the chorus should be 2/4, not 4/4 if you're aiming at the Stylistics original.

Corrected with GVDub help. Thanks.
    Betcha By Golly Wow

Still wasn't quite right, so I broke down and bought the sheet music from MusicNotes.com. Here's the corrected version, in the original key with the instrumental bridge after the second chorus.

Betcha By Golly Wow

Its always worth searching the forums before spending time building from scratch. This one has been up for a long time
    Betcha By Golly Wow - Bell Creed

Default Betcha By Golly Wow

i am new to ireal. I do not know if it is possible to write two chords on one beat (down and up beats). There are a couple of places in this tune where that is necessary. Otherwise, it is rhythmically close.

Betcha By Golly Wow - Bell Creed
    his song has been done previously but its not showing up on the search. Here is the version and its not quite right but might save you some time

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAngelo View Post
    i am new to ireal. I do not know if it is possible to write two chords on one beat (down and up beats). There are a couple of places in this tune where that is necessary. Otherwise, it is rhythmically close.
    By the wayyour text indicates that you have posted the song but its not there