Thread: In-App Editor

Default In-App Editor

Hello All,

Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I find the editor to be very confusing and not at all intuitive. I have seen that there are other editors using browsers maybe. Could someone point me toward them? I'm I the only one that just doesn't get it?

Thanks,
    Ken
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 10-26-2015 at 04:27 PM.

There is a learning-curve to the in-app editors. Hang in there. It gets easier.
    The web-editor isn't an option:
    Admin posted:
    The iReal b Web Editor is not compatible with iReal Pro and is no longer supported nor will it be updated. If you wish to keep using the old iReal b Web Editor do so at your own risk and please do not contact us with issues regarding this legacy product.

Power users seem to prefer editing/composing on a Mac.
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    There is a learning-curve to the in-app editors. Hang in there. It gets easier.
    The web-editor isn't an option:
    Admin posted:
    The iReal b Web Editor is not compatible with iReal Pro and is no longer supported nor will it be updated. If you wish to keep using the old iReal b Web Editor do so at your own risk and please do not contact us with issues regarding this legacy product.

Power users seem to prefer editing/composing on a Mac.
    )BOB
    So the in app editor is my only option then, yes?

I've been working on the learning curve part a fair bit, and I've found a work around to my current problem, never the less, an editor that I could use on my PC would be nice.

Thanks again,
    Ken

It's lots faster to start with a template rather than entering bar-lines one by one on the fly.
    There are several built-in templates as well as some I and others have shared.
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...1746#post21746
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-19-2015 at 06:33 PM.

If you would like to post what you are wanting to do we might be able to help you better.