Thread: New phone

Default New phone

Hello,

I'm going to buy a new android phone. Is the music i have created will be in my new device after installation ?

Otherwise, how to expot them ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Groove59000 View Post
    Hello,

I'm going to buy a new android phone. Is the music i have created will be in my new device after installation ?

Otherwise, how to expot them ?

Thanks
    I'd do it this way:
    First, put your personal charts into a playlist(s). I believe the android app will automatically split each list into multiples of 300, then list the playlists in the backup email as normal. Then, go to Settings > Backup and email the backup to yourself.
    When you setup the app on your new device, open the backup email and follow the instructions to easily import your charts.

More:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...r-more-tablets

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-06-2015 at 03:15 PM.

Depending on your old phone's Settings for Backup and restore, when you initially set up your new phone and sign in with your Google account, it will should give you an option to restore to set up your new phone. If you do, all your songs and playlists will already be in there (as well as other apps, contacts, data etc.).
    But definitely run a backup as Bob has suggested, so they can be imported if necessary.
    (Google does not absolutely guarantee their backup and restore will work across the diversity of all devices out there, but from my limited tests, it seems to work reasonably well).