Thread: Trouble entering chords since last update(s)??

Default Trouble entering chords since last update(s)??

Is it just me? Lotsa times when entering chords and their qualities, I'll touch a button and the button label will flash up (so I KNOW I've touched it) and the button will stay dark, but it hasn't enter anything. When I'm done entering the chord, it's wrong and I've got a do over. Never had this difficulty before the most recent update(s). Thought it must be me and I'd get better at going slower, maybe, but I'm not, and that wouldn't account for the button going dark and not entering anything, anyway. Am I the only one who's noticed this? If so, just ignore this please.
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 12-25-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Actually, I think things have gotten easier since we no longer have to use the drop-down menu. I'm using an iPad Mini Retina with the newest OS; maybe your device and OS are different.

The
    Quote Originally Posted by nimbleswitch View Post
    ... when entering chords and their qualities, I'll touch a button and the button label will flash up (so I KNOW I've touched it) but it doesn't enter...
    What iOS device are you using?

I'm using an iPhone 5C with the most recent iOS version and the most recent iRP release.

This is a pretty small thing. Could be just my fingers getting old. If nobody else has noticed this . . . well, then.

Yes we know what you are talking about. You will need to adapt how you tap the keys, try a slightly longer tap. It can also occur when you slightly slide off the button as you are releasing the tap quickly. There is little we can do for now. I cannot replicate as easily on iPad, so it might also be the smaller screen with touch/distance information.

Thanks very much for that explanation! And for the suggestion that I tap with a bit of hold to it. That's working for me now. A bit slower on entry, perhaps, but surer--and will save time compared to redos.
    Jack