Thread: New Songs Not Found By Search Engine

Default New Songs Not Found By Search Engine

I posted a couple of Christmas tunes the other day and they got moved to a sub file, 'Holiday 100'. Since then those 2 songs don't show up in my profile and when you do a search by song name or song author, they are non existent. However if you scroll manually thru the Holiday 100 file it is there on page 6. I'd like to be able to use the search feature for them if possible because when I play with other guys, it's real convenient to show each other the chords of our songs and our personal arrangements. It's a real time saver. As reference, one of them is Jingle Bell Rock, the 2 are side by side. Thanks!!

DAS

Hi DAS,
    Thanks for sharing the tunes. They were consolidated with the Holiday thread to make it easier for members to browse like tunes.
    I've noticed that it takes some time before recently posted tunes (or recently started threads) will appear in the google forum-search. In order to see your tunes, your friends would probably import them which requires Internet.
    It's really fast to build a playlist of tunes and share 'em instantly all at once with a quick email.
    I'll bet if you check back, google will eventually find your tunes. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    )BOB